Sunday 28 December 2014

Post Christmas Recovery

Belated Merry Christmas to you. It was a good quiet-ish one this year just spending time with family. I must admit I did not stick to the diet plan as laid out in the book "Yes You Can.." which I finished reading on Christmas Eve. Although I tried to avoid the sweets as much as possible (nah, not really) and pigged out on heaps of seafood, roast pork and veggies instead. Feeling good doing my daily meditation and visualization.

Yes Christmas Eve, also the day I threw out my resolution not to buy another OPK... I did, purchased a Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Predictor Kit. I wish I could say that I was just walking pass a chemist and made an impulse purchase. No, I actually drove all the way to a chemist further than the one near my home to get one, they had it on sale. I have been using it for the past 5 days yesterday and today I got a flashy smiley face. My LH surge may be tomorrow.

Christmas Eve also brought in the mail Fertilaid for Men for dear hubby (more on this later) and FertileCM for me. I also purchased Fertilaid for Women but that was from another online supplier and has not arrived yet. No biggie, I have been on Blackmores Conceive Well Gold for the past month so I'm not too worried about pre-natal vitamins,

I am worried about the lack or perhaps perceived lack of clear egg white cervical mucus (EWCM). I must admit I have not been paying too much attention to cervical mucus. FertileCM has been getting good reviews so I suppose it can't hurt to try. Well, I thought to myself, if I need a bit of help lets Google what else I could be using. Ah Google my friend, where would I be without you? Probably living a more productive life outdoors, but hey I digress. I did come across a product last night called PreSeed Personal Lubricant. Here is a little something I lifted off their website;

"Pre~Seed®’s patented formula was uniquely developed by a woman Sperm Physiologist to match fertile cervical mucus in pH, osmolality and viscosity. Some lubricants contain a spermicide which may harm sperm and therefore should not be used whilst trying to conceive."

Guess what, yes I could not help myself. Called up a few pharmacies as not all stock this product and found one that had one bottle left. Got them to hold it and I was down there within the hour to buy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment